We’re looking for talented individuals with project management experience. Preference will be given to those with experience in the telecommunications industry. Exceptional English speaking and writing skills are required.
When applying please include a description of your project management experience.
For a quick summary of our business see our youtube video
What’s In It For You?
- $800 per month, part-time (20 hours per week at $10/hr)
- Pick your own hours between 8am-6pm US Central Time
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment where you work remotely with coworkers and supervisors from the comfort of your home
- Flexible time off
- Exceptional training and 1 on 1 mentoring from a Master Project Manager
- Gather information via fact finding needs analysis from clients and employees
- Complete forms, run reports, and enter info into database
- Contact vendors to request quotes, discuss existing services, negotiate plan or rate changes.
- Maintain status of each project and update project dashboard daily.
- Review analysis for mathematical, grammatical, and spelling errors.
- Generate invoices and track payment schedules or overdue payments.
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written)
- Detail oriented, Independent, and able to do multi-tasking
- high speed internet access and a quiet environment to work in
- Windows 10 PC with fast response time
- 3 or more years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role
- prior experience with working from home
- prior experience with managing projects
- industry knowledge in telecommunications preferred
- available to work for 4 hours M-F between the times of 8am-6pm US Central Time, you pick your hours during this time.
When applying please include a description of your project management experience. Upon evaluation of your resume you will be asked to complete two online assessments on indeed. Any candidates who do not complete the assessments will not be evaluated.
To Apply, please fill in the form below: