VQ Management Consulting is part of the largest network of independent cost reduction consultants in North America, representing over 22,000 businesses for their cost reduction needs in areas of shipping (LTL freight, parcel, small package, courier, document), waste disposal (rolloffs, document shredding/destruction, steel containers, medical/bio, recycling, e-waste, reverse logistics). telecom (business phone service, internet, wireless plans), and merchant services (credit card processing, point of sale systems).
We help businesses increase their profits by reducing expenses. The best thing about us is we don’t charge any upfront fees for our consulting services. Any fees we earn come out of the found money that we create for these businesses through our professional analysis.
We target specific cost reduction areas to review, but we don’t sell anything. We just help businesses reduce those expenses.
Our clients reduce their expenses by an average of 28%, with no vendor switching in most cases.
– living within the Central Texas area (Waco, Austin, San Antonio and surrounding areas)
– has high speed internet access and a quiet environment to work in
– a technology-savvy person with a history of generating new sales
– a history of exceeding sales targets and a high close rate
– prior experience of working from home for at least 1 whole year in last 5 years
– Place proactive outbound calls to potential prospects and follow up regularly with existing contacts via phone and email
– Quickly qualify sales opportunities and work to reach the decision makers within the company
– Give online presentations, tailored to each businesses individual needs
– Study our market, generate lead lists and identify potential sales opportunities
– Make efficient use of business-to-business referrals, leverage existing relationships to cement new opportunities
– Customer-driven with an adaptable and versatile approach to finding solutions
– Strong interest in helping businesses increase profits by reducing expenses
– Excellent communication and presentation skills, ideally with experience using webinar software such as GoToMeeting
– Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality
– Experience in building a contact database
– Demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment to customers
– Over a year of experience with selling B2B products or services
– or MBA, Sales, Marketing, or Business graduate/student seeking real-world experience
This is a 100% Commission role as an Independent Contractor working from your home, using your own laptop/PC. High-speed internet and a quiet environment are required.
There is no cap on commissions. All full-time sales reps earn over $60k/yr after their 3rd year with our top performer earning $275k/yr.
Because our customers are our first priority, we seek candidates who demonstrate exceptional integrity, care, compassion, empathy, and commitment in their work.